As a Fleet Mechanic, you will carry out preventive maintenance and repairs of trucks, trailers and diesel operated field equipment to ensure that they are in good working condition for our production crew. Mechanic responsibilities include: Emergency repairs to keep production crews running. Performing safety inspections on trucks and equipment Managing schedule for preventive maintenance on all trucks and equipment Managing suppliers and vendors for cost on materials and services Cleaning work area, as necessary, to maintain a safe work environment Meeting all company, governmental, and equipment related safety requirements.
As a Fleet Mechanic, you will need to troubleshoot equipment problems, including mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components. If you are safety-conscious with a strong working knowledge of individual equipment design and safety requirements, this is the position for you! This is a full time, year round mechanic position.
3+ years of experience
- Ability to effectively and safely use mechanic’s tools and equipment
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Personal and professional integrity
- Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety
- Flexibility regarding work assignment and hours (when necessary)
- Must be able to use Microsoft Email and Internet Explorer
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent compensation plus bonuses
- Retirement Plan
- Health care benefits
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick days
- Company paid uniforms